Welcome to the STC Rochester Products and Services Guide.
If you’re looking for professional technical communicators, please contact one of the service providers below.
Chapter members: Use the STC Rochester Chapter Products and Services Guide Entry Form to add a listing for yourself.
Service Provider Description Categories
Technical Information Solutions
97 Wakecliffe Drive
Rochester NY 14616
I specialize in transforming highly technical material into understandable documentation and training materials appropriate for many levels of audiences.
* User guides
* Reference manuals
* Quick reference guides/cards/brochures
* Installation instructions
* Product specifications and requirements
* Classroom training materials
* Online help (Windows, Macintosh, web-based help)
Writing/Editing/Documentation, Single Sourcing, Consultant, Editorial & Project Management
927 Strong Road
Victor, NY 14564
Documentation and Training Development Specialist
Focusing on Sales and Back office Process and Tools
• New Hire Sales Territory Management Training
• New Manager Sales Management Process Training
• Sales Management Process Application Training
Deliver Content in the Following Mediums:
• Ms Office 2010
• Rapid Elearning, including: Articulate, Adobe Presenter, and Captivate
• Robohelp Flashhelp
Consultant, Custom Training Services, Instructional Design & Learning, Writing/Editing/Documentation
• Technical Knowledge Communicator
• Publications Project Manager
• Technical-Industrial Copywriter
Consultant, Documentation Specialist, Editorial & Project Management, Product Documentation, Writing/Editing/Documentation
Writing and editing services in Windows, Web, and Mac environments.
-- Designing and writing software documentation, including user, administrator, quick reference, and Getting Started guides; web-based user assistance
-- Technical editing, including developmental and copy-editing
Consultant, Writing, Editing