Registration Rates and Discounts
Your Spectrum registration includes:
- A keynote presentation, “Flow-based Leadership: What the Best Firefighters Can Teach You about Leadership and Making Hard Decisions”by Judith Glick-Smith, Ph.D., communication expert, knowledge architect, and organizational development consultant, and Founder of MentorFactor, Inc., which focuses on helping organizations prepare for the unexpected by facilitating flow-based work environments..
- A full day of learning and networking on Monday, March 26, with presentations, progression sessions, demos, and Lightning Talks by industry experts.
- Continental breakfast, awards luncheon, and afternoon refreshments.
- Post-conference after party on Monday evening, March 26. (Location TBA)
- Opportunity to participate in a giveaway for several exciting prizes.
- View the schedule at http://stc-rochester.org/spectrum/schedule
You have the option to attend the following events for an additional fee:
- A half-day Leadership Program on Sunday afternoon, March 25, which provides an afternoon focused on leadership challenges and best practices, with presentations by seasoned leaders. (Included in combo ticket.)
- A networking dinner/reception on Sunday, March 25, to mingle with conference presenters, chapter leaders, and attendees. (Included in combo ticket.) At Bistro 252, DoubleTree Rochester.
- A karaoke party Sunday night, March 25, at Revolution Karaoke. (Free to all Spectrum registrants)
- Your choice of two 1/2 day workshops and two full-day workshops on Tuesday, March 27.
All activities occur at the Rochester Institute of Technology, unless noted otherwise.
Register early and save! Best rates available until January 31st.
Note: Late/Walk-in registrations are available, but with limited luncheon options.
Register and pay online, (Registration available on 1/1/2018.)
For more information about the conference, visit http://stc-rochester.org/spectrum
If you have any questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business Group Discount: Buy three or more Sunday/Monday or Monday only registrations from the same business and take 25% off the non-member registration rate. NOT applicable to Mega Combo Rate.
Sister Organization: Save $20 off the non-member rate if you’re a member of a similar non-profit organization such as ISPI, ASTD, PRSA, AMWA, etc.