1350 Jefferson Rd Rochester, New York 14623
12 months (Contract-to-Direct)
**this is not a guarantee because this will depend on your attendance, performance and the need of the company**
Pay rate: Negotiable (depends on your experience and ideal pay rate that you can consider for this position)
* Plans and manages assigned programs. Writes and reviews program plans, rules, and manuals.
* Sets goals, establishes priorities, manages resources, and develops concepts and approaches, reviews projects progress and results; makes management decisions.
* Develops and coordinates policies, resources and mission as well as goals, visions and expectations of programs.
* Ensures compliance with applicable federal and/or state laws, regulations and/or agency rules, standards and guidelines, etc.
* Plans and allocates resources to ensure agency policies and state statutes are fully implemented.
* Coordinates and assigns projects; provides assistance in resolving problems; approves system changes and establishes project priorities.
* Provides consultation, makes recommendations, gives appropriate advice, and/or facilitates decisions.
* Develops and implements procedures in response to agency policy, state and federal laws, etc.
* Represents the agency with federal, state and local government units, in the media or with private organizations.
* Demonstrated proficiency in technical writing and editing
* Ability to decipher and utilize source data from multiple sources, subject matter experts, and skill levels
* Ability to learn new concepts/technologies in a short time frame
* Ability to understand descriptions of complex communications systems
* Ability to understand similarities and differences between products for content reuse
* Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Adobe Acrobat Professional is a plus
* Proficiency in Visio and PowerPoint is desirable.
To be considered for employment following an initial interview and job offer, candidates will need to successfully pass a background check, substance abuse screening and physical assessment (if applicable ), by completing all DocuSigns and Yoh paperwork in 1-2 days from the time that the job offer was made. In addition, proof of compliance with minimum requirements will be required prior to hire.
* Yoh makes finding and applying for a job simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities.
* We offer a competitive compensation based on skill and experience as well as a flexible benefits package.
* Yoh Services (http://jobs.yoh.com/viewalljobs/) is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans.
* We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
To Apply, contact Walter from YOH Staffing at: